Undergraduate Time-to-Degree Reports
This data visualization shows trends in undergraduate time-to-degree, along with peer comparisons between UW-Madison programs and with similar programs at other major research universities.
- Average number of terms-to-degree and credits-to-degree, 2016-17 – A by major table of the average number of terms and credits to degree for 2016-17 bachelor’s degree recipients.
Overview of Progress-to-Degree Metrics
- Progress-to-Degree Measures – A one-page summary of undergraduate progress-to-degree measures including the most recent retention, graduation and time-to-degree metrics.
- Progress-to-Degree Presentation – A presentation containing information on undergraduate time-to-degree, graduation rates, and peer comparison data for majors and the overall institution.
Analyses of Time-to-Degree Issues
- Predictors of time-to-degree (December 2014). This analysis examines predictors of time-to-degree for bachelors degree recipients and includes information by school/college. This analysis is part of a larger project coordinated by the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning around reducing time-to-degree and improving the four-year graduation rate.
- Predictors of Time to Degree and Delayed Graduation for UW-Madison Undergraduates (2006)
- Trends in Major and Certificates per Degree, 2013 (PowerPoint)
- Trends in Curricular Exceptions in L&S Academic Programs (PDF) – a report from Academic Information Management, a division of L&S Student Academic Affairs.