Undergraduate Time-to-Degree Reports
2015-16 Time-to-Degree by Major
- 2015-16 Time to Degree by Major, sorted alphabetically, (PDF/Excel)
- 2015-16 Time-to-Degree by Major, sorted by average elapsed calendar years (PDF/Excel)
Peer Comparison Data
These reports contain peer comparison data on average elapsed calendar years to degree for UW-Madison majors in comparison to similar majors at other public AAU institutions.
- Program-level comparison with peer universities in 2015-16, sorted alphabetically (PDF/Excel)
- Program-level comparison with peer universities in 2015-16, sorted by distance from peer time-to-degree (PDF)
- Scatterplot charts with peer comparison data by School/College for 2015-16 (PDF/Excel)
Overview of Progress-to-Degree Metrics
- Progress-to-Degree Measures – A one-page summary of undergraduate progress-to-degree measures including the most recent retention, graduation and time-to-degree metrics.
- Progress-to-Degree Presentation – A presentation containing information on undergraduate time-to-degree, graduation rates, and peer comparison data for majors and the overall institution.
Analyses of Time-to-Degree Issues
- Predictors of time-to-degree (December 2014). This analysis examines predictors of time-to-degree for bachelors degree recipients and includes information by school/college. This analysis is part of a larger project coordinated by the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning around reducing time-to-degree and improving the four-year graduation rate.
- Predictors of Time to Degree and Delayed Graduation for UW-Madison Undergraduates (2006)
- Trends in Major and Certificates per Degree, 2013 (PowerPoint)
- Trends in Curricular Exceptions in L&S Academic Programs (PDF) – a report from Academic Information Management, a division of L&S Student Academic Affairs.