Degrees by Degree Level and Major (Head Count)
- Interactive Tableau Visualization of degree trends and program-level counts (Tableau)
- Degrees Awarded by Fiscal Year, 1848-2016 (Annually since 1921): (Table / Chart)
Excel and PDF Files of data available in the Tableau Visualization
- Bachelors Degrees Conferred, by Major, 2008-2017 (PDF)
- Masters Degrees Conferred, by Major, 2008-2017 (PDF)
- Research Doctoral Degrees Conferred,by Major, 2008-2017 (PDF)
- Clinical Doctorate Degrees Conferred, by Major, 2008-2017 (PDF)
- Degrees Conferred by Level, Combined File, by Major, 2008-2017 (PDF / Excel)
Degrees by Disciplinary Division
- Degrees by Disciplinary Division, 2008-2017 (PDF)
Size Distribution of Majors, by Number of Degrees Conferred
- Size Distribution of Academic Majors, 2014 (PDF)
- Bachelor’s Degree Majors, 1979-2012: (Excel File)
- Comparison of Bachelor’s Degree Trends by Major by Count of Degree Majors and FTE, 2000-2009 (PDF)
Trends in Certificate Awards
- Interactive Tableau Visualization of certificate trends and program-level counts (Tableau)
- Certificates awarded to Undergraduate and Special Students, 2008-2017 (PDF)
- Certificates awarded to Graduate and Professional Students, 2008-2017 (PDF)
- Capstone Certificates Awarded, 2008-2017 (PDF)
Low Award-Producing Majors and Certificates
- List of Low Award-Producing Majors, 2017 (PDF)
- List of Low Award-Producing Certificates, 2017 (PDF)
- Program Review Policy, including policy on low degree-producing Majors
Progress-to-Degree and Multiple Awards Reports
- Trends in Major and Certificates per Degree, 2013 (PowerPoint)
- Trends in Curricular Exceptions in L&S Academic Programs (PDF) – a report from Academic Information Management, a division of L&S Student Academic Affairs.
- Multiple Majors in 2012-13 – A one-page summary of the most common majors and major combinations among students who complete more than one major with their degree.
- Progress-to-Degree Measures – A one-page summary of undergraduate progress-to-degree measures including the most recent retention, graduation, and time-to-degree metrics.
- Progress-to-Degree Presentation – A presentation containing information on undergraduate time-to-degree, graduation rates, and peer comparison data for majors and the overall institution.
- Number of Degrees and Average Time-to-Degree by Program (including peer comparisons for time-to-degree), Fall 2013
2006 Program Array Studies
– Paper prepared for the University Academic Planning Council