Because the 15 October 2020 University Academic Planning Council (UAPC) meeting agenda features only Consent Agenda items, the committee will not meet in a formal session in October. Instead, UAPC will conduct its review and vote on the Consent Agenda via email/survey. The list of all Consent Agenda items with links to relevant documents follows. A PDF of the agenda and items/documents compiled together is available via this link: https://uwmadison.box.com/s/cxm7vf0yx91mh87po2imjrtbf74u25uj
Once voting committee members have reviewed the Consent Agenda items, please follow this link to vote. Voting options are:
- Vote Yes to all items on the Consent Agenda.
- Vote No to the Consent Agenda with the request that all items be moved to the 19 November 2020 agenda for discussion and action.
- Vote Yes to specific items on the Consent Agenda and No to other items, requesting that they be moved to the 19 November 2020 agenda for discussion and action.
Please complete the voting survey on/by 5pm on Thursday, 15 October 2020. Questions or concerns can be directed to Karen Mittelstadt, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608-345-6838.
1. [Item Withdrawn Due to Procedural Considerations]
Establish two named options, MS-Psychology, Option: Data Science in Human Behavior, Option: Research, Department of Psychology, College of Letters & Science, effective Fall 2021. Program review is up to date. Action pending approval at the 9 October 2020 Graduate Faculty Executive Committee (GFEC) meeting.
MS-Psychology Parent Program
UAPC Doc 20201015.001a pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.001a Lumen
Option: Data Science in Human Behavior
UAPC Doc 20201015.001b pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.001b Lumen
UAPC Doc 20201015.001c pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.001c Lumen
2. Establish a capstone certificate program, Capstone Certificate in Clinical and Health Informatics, Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, School of Medicine and Public Health, effective Summer 2021. Program review is up to date. Action approved at the 9 October 2020 Graduate Faculty Executive Committee (GFEC) meeting.
UAPC Doc 20201015.002 pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.002 Lumen
3. Suspend admission to a named option, MBA-Business: General Management, Option: Evening MBA, Wisconsin School of Business, effective Fall 2021. Action approved at the 9 October 2020 GFEC meeting.
MBA-Business: General Management Parent Program
UAPC Doc 20201015.003a pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.003a Lumen
Option: Evening MBA
UAPC Doc 20201015.003b pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.003b Lumen
4. Suspend admission to and subsequently discontinue a named option, MS-Business: Operations and Technology Management, Option: Business Analytics, Department of Operations and Information Management, Wisconsin School of Business, suspend admission effective Fall 2022, discontinue effective Fall 2023. Action approved at the 9 October 2020 GFEC meeting.
MS-Business: Operations and Technology Management
UAPC Doc 20201015.004a pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.004a Lumen
Option: Business Analytics
UAPC Doc 20201015.004b pdf
UAPC Doc 20201015.004b Lumen