Tuition and Fees
UW-Madison participates in an annual exchange of tuition and fees as part of the Association of American Universities Data Exchange (AAUDE) survey on tuition and fees. Updates for the current academic year are available in October. Our summary report focuses on public institutions in the AAU and Big Ten and shows averages, ranges and ranks for the following tuition/fee rates: Undergraduate, Graduate, Law (JD), Medicine (MD), Veterinary Medicine (DVM), and Pharmacy (PharmD).
Tuition/Fee Peer Comparison Summary Reports
- 2016-17 Tuition and Fee Peer Summary
- 2015-16 Tuition and Fee Peer Summary
- 2014-15 Tuition and Fee Peer Summary
- 2013-14 Tuition and Fee Peer Summary
- 2012-13 Tuition and Fee Peer Summary